Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE (if coming out of training) Interventional Cardiologist to join an established private practice in the community.
- Anticipated call 1:4
- STEMI call
- 2 cath labs
- Open heart program
- Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary plus potential incentive based on productivity
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Lufkin has much to offer:
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush International Airport
- Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fisherman's and hunter's paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
Remember, Texas is Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!