Our Heart & Vascular Institute is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our established cardiology program as an employed physician. We are the market share leader in providing innovative cardiovascular care in Northwest Florida and South Alabama and is nationally recognized for excellence in quality.
Baptist Health Care is a nonprofit, community based health care system that has been based in historic downtown Pensacola since 1951. Baptist Health Care (BHC) is comprised of three hospitals, four medical parks, and the Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. BHC is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Our membership in the Mayo Clinic Care Network places evidence based medical research and clinical innovation at our fingertips.
- Baptist Hospital, a 250-bed Level II trauma center in historic downtown Pensacola.
- Gulf Breeze Hospital, a 65 bed boutique Med/Surg hospital in the coastal, suburban peninsula of Gulf Breeze, Florida.
- Jay Hospital, a quaint 25 acute care facility located about an hour from the coast in Jay Florida.
The BHC-employed cardiology practice of more than 22-cardiologists, Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute is led by one of the largest, most experienced and multidisciplinary cardiovascular teams in the country and currently holds the largest market share of any cardiovascular program in our area. We are also recognized for bringing nearly every cardiovascular innovation to the Gulf Coast, including, most recently, TAVR, Mitraclip and Watchman procedures. We have also most recently started an ECMO program. Baptist Health Care is only one of three hospital systems in the southeast that offer all of those services in one location!
Competitive Offer & Program Details
- Fellowship stipend for early signing agreement
- Competitive compensation package that includes guaranteed base salary + productivity compensation
- Generous relocation allowance and signing bonus
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician & dependents along with a great retirement plan
- CME allowance and paid time off
- Opportunity to participate in research and innovative procedures
About the Pensacola Area
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool, coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches, a good portion of which are protected as part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore (U.S. National Park System).
- An eclectic, historic downtown district surrounded by serene Pensacola Bay .
- No state income tax!
- Home of the U.S. Navy's flight demonstration team, The Blue Angels, as well as the National Naval Aviation Museum. Known around the world as the "Cradle of Naval Aviation."
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults.
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events.
- A wide array of higher education institutions and some of the best public and private schools in the entire state of Florida.
For information about the Pensacola area, I invite you to please visit the following websites: