Genesis HealthCare System has an employment opportunity for a BC/BE Cardiothoracic surgeon. We are interested in candidates with vision in regard to delivering outstanding patient care, and expanding the program within the Heart, Lung and Vascular group.
- Required procedures include coronary bypass, heart valve surgery, TAVR (optional), thoracic, minimally invasive thoracic procedures and EP surgeries.
- 1:3 call
- Annual volume exceeds 200 per year.
- Physician office attached to hospital in Medical Office Building
- 24/7 Hospitalist and Pulmonary Critical Care coverage
- Si Robot
- Guaranteed base salary + quality and production bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice and Tail
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- 60% disability plan, free of charge to physician
- Retirement plan with match – 403(b) and 401(k)
Genesis HealthCare System is an integrated health care delivery system based in Zanesville, Ohio, serving a population of 230,000 in Muskingum, Morgan, Perry, Coshocton, Noble and Guernsey counties. The system includes:
- 260-bed not-for-profit
- 3,000+ employees
- 150+ Genesis employed physicians
- Extensive network of more than 300 physicians representing most specialties
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org