Covenant Health and Lincoln Memorial University- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
Live in Beautiful East Tennessee- minutes from metropolitan city
Covenant Health in partnership with Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (DCOM) is seeking a family medicine physician to serve in an employed teaching and clinical role. Opportunity to educate and mentor medical students.
You have the best of both worlds! Educate the next generation of physicians while building your own primary care practice!
- Join busy and established outpatient practice
- Teach medical students on campus
- Serve as preceptor and mentor for Family Medicine clinical rotations
- Providing patient care in outpatient setting- no call responsibilities
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Faculty appointment with LMU-DCOM
- Full Benefit Package
Covenant Health Overview:
LMU: DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine Overview:
Lincoln Memorial University- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM) was established on August 1, 2007, on the campus of Lincoln Memorial University in Harrogate, Tennessee. Quality educational programs are delivered through experienced faculty utilizing innovative teaching methods and state-of-the-art technology. LMU-DCOM is fully committed to meeting the health care needs of the community and beyond with excellence in teaching, patient care and services.