Are you looking for a fast-paced and rewarding work environment?
The Hospitalist Team at St. Cloud Hospital might be what you're looking for!
Now hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
The provider will work 12 hour shifts between the hours of 6:00am-6:30pm and 11:00 am-11:30pm. The candidate will work every 4thweekend and rotating holidays.
As a Hospitalist at St. Cloud Hospital you will be part of an important team that provides patient care- 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will have the privilege of seeing patients who are counting on you to be readily available to them and their family members to provide care, answer questions and offer resources. The Provider hired into this role will join our Hospitalist team of 41 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Providers.
As a member of the hospitalist team you will:
- Provide quality care for adult patients and families
- Treat patients with diagnoses of chest pain, syncope, heart failure, pneumonia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, Epistaxis, COPD ,dehydration and Upper GI Bleed
- Serve as a resource to nursing, care management, spiritual care, and other patient care providers.
- Assess, plan, evaluate, implement, and coordinate care of adult patients under the direction of the hospitalist service.
- Engage in a collaborative practice agreement with the CentraCare Clinic Hospitalists Team
- Primarily see patients on units such as our Medical Units, Bone and Joint Unit and Observation Unit.
- And much more!