CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine Department of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska are seeking an experienced internist to assume the position of academic chief for General Internal Medicine -Ambulatory Care. This opportunity is well suited for a physician leader who is eager to take an active role in medical education, has a record of scholarly productivity and the ability and desire to build an ambulatory Internal Medicine service.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to develop a Primary Care Track for existing Internal Medicine Residency
- Opportunity for Academic Leadership role and mentoring of junior faculty and learners.
- Opportunity to Develop an Ambulatory General Internal Medicine Service Line
- Opportunity to Practice and Teach in a New State-of-the-Art Academic Medical Center
- Full Faculty Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits