No matter where our patients live, a TriHealth Primary Care physician is nearby. Our many offices throughout Greater Cincinnati are connected to TriHealths integrated system, promoting care and wellness for a lifetime - from the early teen years through advanced age.
As TriHealth continues to grow, expand our services and increase our capacity for research and innovative medicine, we are welcoming BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to become members of our dedicated Primary Care team.
As a TriHealth physician youll enjoy:
- Full-time employment with current opportunities in upscale suburban communities in the Greater Cincinnati and Lebanon and Oxford, Ohio areas
- NCQA Level 3 practices recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling and call where indicated
- Competitive compensation along with productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package and retirement offerings to meet your individual and family needs
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and youll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Interested? Send your CV, call or text me:
Debbie Burries, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
513 382 1988