Sutherland Cardiology and Methodist Healthcare welcome CVs for an Interventional Cardiology opportunity.
This is a health system employed position with competitive income and generous benefit package.
- Well established and very stable team of Cardiologists
- Covers the Methodist Hospital System in Memphis, Germantown, and Olive Branch (MS)
- Culture of exceptional patient care and outcomes
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Residency and Interventional Fellowship Training
- Board Certified in Cardiology or within 5 years of training
- Tennessee and Mississippi Medical Licenses
- Authorized to work in the United States (no waiver or sponsorship available)