UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship trained Maryland licensed Thoracic Surgeon to expand its existing practice in Glen Burnie, Maryland.
- Join an established practice with strong patient demand
- Supportive, highly respected thoracic surgeon currently at practice
- Excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, physician friendly environment
- Opportunity to work at 2 very busy facilities within the UM hospital system
- Work/life balance supported by very manageable on-call arrangement
- Health system employee
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
UM BWMC is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The Hospital is located between Baltimore, Washington, and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and education opportunities. Join the UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center medical staff community where providers work together to improve the practice of medicine.