Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our well-established and growing Endocrinology team in Indianapolis, IN! We are seeking a patient focused Endocrinologist for the Academic Health Center.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- ?Full-Time Days (M-F)
- Call: Hospital coverage 8 weeks per year
- 95% Outpatient
- 9 outpatient clinics per week at an outpatient clinic
- Inpatient consultant for 8 weeks/year teaching of residents and students and fellows as assigned
- Particpate in Endocrine Division education conference
- Must be BC/BE
- Open to current fellows and practicing physicians
- We offer a strong compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
- Production/Incentive (WRVU)
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health