Ranked as one of 2018's Happiest Cities in America!
Exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Cardiologist to join our Women's & Children's Specialty Group in beautiful Overland Park, KS - a suburb of Kansas City!
- Practice offers comprehensive heart care for pediatric patients with a broad range of clinical indications in both the outpatient and inpatient setting
- Attractive schedule, enjoy a great quality of life
- Generous compensation package offered
Kansas City is one of the best kept secrets in the US!
- Recently named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine
- Consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, nationally-ranked public schools, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.