An opportunity to join a modern health care facility with a busy open heart program is now available north of Pittsburgh, PA. The program consists of two experienced CVT surgeons, and one of them is retiring. There is the full support of the hospitals and referring physicians. In addition to cardiothoracic surgery procedures, if you can perform vascular/endovascular surgery, that will be a plus. They prefer someone with at least five years of experience, but they will look at recent fellows.
They offer highly competitive compensation and sign-on bonus. You will also receive educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, a 403B retirement plan, employer paid malpractice including tail, medical/vision/dental benefits, CME and allowance, and 25 days of PTO and 10 sick days.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362.
- Two dedicated cardiothoracic OR suites
- Three catheterization labs
- Prefer candidates with at least five years of experience
- Be within 90 minutes of one of Pennsylvania's major sports cities
- Three-year contract at mid-MGMA salary, negotiable
- Medical education loan repayment
- 403B retirement plan and malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Great location to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail