Interventional Cardiologist Physician Opportunity – Chicago Metro
Primary Healthcare Associates (PHA), a premier multi-specialty medical group of physicians in the Chicago south suburbs seeks a full time Interventional Cardiologist with an interest in peripheral interventions and coronaries to join two Interventional Cardiologists. MD/DO must have completed Interventional Cardiology Fellowship and must be BC/BE. 2020 Interventional Cardiology Fellows and practicing physicians are welcome to apply. Active licensure in Illinois is required.
- This full time opportunity is a mix of consults, follow-ups, procedures and clinic time
- Join a collegial and friendly team of physicians and staff who are committed to your practice growth!
- The practice offers a full scope of services including coronary and peripheral interventions, stress testing and transesophageal echocardiography
- Competitive compensation package will offer a 2- year base guarantee, plus a sign-on bonus
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
UChicago Medicine – UCM Care Network
Office Number: (773) 702-1479