Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers and acute psychiatric hospitals nationwide. Our 70-bed acute psychiatric hospital in Grand Forks, ND is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Perform routine history and physical exams
- Address various acute, minor medical problems
- Perform routine follow-up of chronic illness
- Order, collect and review lab results as needed
- Assess, diagnose, and report findings to Medical Director for treatment planning
- Be able to prescribe on own or under physician supervision
- Expect to take call rotation during off hours
- May complete admission paperwork with clients.
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and / or outside medical providers to maintain clients continuity of care
- Participate in quality assurance activities.
- A valid advanced practice license in family medicine or psychiatry in the state of North Dakota, or able to obtain
- 20 days of paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Relocation or sign-on bonus available
Meridian Behavioral Health & Red River Behavioral Health provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.