Fort Lauderdale Behavioral is currently seeking a Psychiatrist for our Older Adult/Geriatric Programs.
Fort Lauderdale Behavioral is a comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment to teens, adults, and older adults suffering from drug addiction, mental health issues, and co-occurring disorders. As a 182-bed fully-licensed and accredited, private hospital, Fort Lauderdale Hospital has been providing world class treatment in a safe and comfortable setting for more than 30 years.
Position Duties and Highlights:
• Competitive compensation package to include salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus opportunity. No state income tax!
• Beautiful Coastal location with Florida’s largest state of the art freestanding behavioral facility in the state!
• Unique position with Inpatient Older Adult Caseload in the morning and Skilled Nursing Home follow-ups in the afternoon
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team with Friendly Experienced Support Staff.
• Must be BC in General Psychiatry or Geriatric Psychiatry with an active Florida license or ability to obtain.
• Interest and experience treating older adults is required.
Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, the facility is easily accessible to central city and suburb areas as well as beautiful beaches. Fort Lauderdale offers diverse recreational and cultural activities, housing options, International Airports and educational systems. The area has something to meet the needs of all lifestyles.
Fort Lauderdale Behavioral is a private subsidiary of the largest facility-based behavioral health provider in the country, Universal Health Services (UHS). Please visit our website at https://ftlauderdalebehavioral.com/.
For more information, please Contact:
UHS In-house Physician Recruiter, Fort Lauderdale Behavioral
Universal Health Services, Inc.
Office (866)227-5415 x225 | Cell (440) 361-1078
Physician Career Opportunities