The Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institutes Center for Spine Health announces its search for a Spine Medicine Physiatrist & Clinical Researcher.
We invite highly qualified BC/BE candidates with a proven track record who are committed to excellence in patient care and a focus on clinical research and spine outcomes. Responsibilities will include clinical care, teaching, and research activities.
The Center for Spine Health is a uniquely integrated department of 16 spine surgeons and 9 medical spine specialists, including 8 physiatrists (6 interventional) 1 rheumatologist, 1 osteopathic physician specializing in manipulation and 21 Mid-level Providers. The Center features fellowship programs in both spine surgery and spine medicine, the former of which is the largest in the United States.
This position would involve a collaborative clinical practice, participation in resident and fellow teaching as well as basic, translational, biomechanical and/or clinical research. Clinicians in the Center for Spine Health work closely with other specialists in the Neurological Institute, particularly in the Center for Comprehensive Pain Recovery and the Center for Neuroimaging to provide evidence-informed, comprehensive world class spine care.
This dynamic position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include your current CV and cover letter with your application