Sentara Medical Group has an employment position available for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Sentara Neurology Specialists-Norfolk at their Fort Norfolk location. The provider must be able to function independently, complete general neurology assessments, round on patients hospitalized with neurological issues in the acute-care setting, and implement follow-up via telehealth. Aspects of this position include:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Neurology as a licensed provider required
- Primarily outpatient responsibilities
- Monday - Friday, with limited weekend call of day one weekend per month rounding in the hospital
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Disability and more
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- $3000 CME expense reimbursement annually
- Fully integrated EHR (Epic)
Sentara Healthcare is an award-winning, nationally recognized, innovative nonprofit healthcare system, recently featured as one of America's Top 100 Employers. Our physician-led organization is a top-tier, high-performing multi-specialty group that brings together over 1,000 providers to deliver quality and compassionate care to our communities.
Requirements for this position include Graduate from an accredited School for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants; NP or PA Virginia license; and, current DEA license. Candidates must have the ability to provide quality, comprehensive, continuity of neurological care in a compassionate manner with minimum supervision. Apply at www.sentaracareers.com and enter keyword search 154041BR.