Are you ready to practice big-city medicine with a small-city feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
To help you begin your career with us, we are happy to currently offer a $30,000 starting bonus, a $15,000 relocation bonus, and up to $75,000 in student loan assistance for qualified candidates.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as an OB Gynecology Physician.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you arent just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a sign-on and retention bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable.
Together, well improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set.
Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As an OB Gynecology Physician youll work with four other Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day youll collaborate with three Certified Nurse Midwives, RNs, MAs, and plenty of administrative support.
- You would practice at St. Marys Hospital in Grand Junction, CO
- Outpatient clinic scheduled Monday - Friday with rotating inpatient service including 1:5 call
- Well established, busy practice with four OB/Gynecologists, and three Certified Nurse Midwives
- Gorgeous Labor & Delivery and Postpartum inpatient units with two dedicated C-Section OR suites
- Clinical interaction and support from our NICU and neonatology team, and Maternal Fetal Medicine
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board certification or eligibility in the designated discipline
- Active, unobstructed Colorado medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to successfully complete St. Marys credentialing process
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an OB Gynecology Physician on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
St. Marys Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.