Number of Job Openings Available:
January 31, 2023
62359900 Allina Health Group Champlin
Day/Evening (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not for profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nations most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you wantand you and your family can be part of thriving community.
Allina Healths commitment to Whole Person Care - mind, body, spirit and connection to community - defines our approach and how we shape our offerings. Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting. When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
Key Position Details:
Allina Health Champlin Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Provider (no OB) to join their busy practice..
- Primary care team has 9 Family Medicine Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers, 3 Pediatricians, 1 Internal Medicine Physician
- Services offered: Eye exams, medical imaging, prenatal care, travel medicine, and mental health services
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Minimal call coverage, phone only, RN triage support
- Outpatient practice providing care to all ages, including growing families
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday: 7am-5pm and closed Saturday-Sunday.
- EMR: Excellian is one of the most comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) systems in the nation.
Champlin is a suburb of Minneapolis with a population of 24,980. Champlin is in Hennepin County. Champlin lies along the Mississippi River, surrounded by the cities of Anoka, Dayton, Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove and Coon Rapids, 18 miles northwest of Minneapolis.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Practices in a thoughtful manner including consideration for cultural diversity, individual autonomy and legal responsibilities.
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes, or workflows.
- May participate in peer review and quality assurance
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA required
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- ?ACLS-BLS Tier 3 - Multisource required within 180 Days
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently