Family Medicine Opportunity - Kansas
- Work in a brand new facility with onsite lab and imaging
- Seeking multiple BE/BC family medicine physicians due to retirement & growth
- Currently have three family medicine offices; two in Salina and one in Minneapolis, KS
- Choose your scope of practice; ability to do outpatient only and option to do scopes, procedures, women's health and OB
- Call is 1:8, after hours call only
- Work 8 to 5, M to F (Flexible Schedule)
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Certified as a primary stroke center; working to gain chest pain accreditation
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- TEACH! Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine - Salina!
- 8 labor and delivery rooms
- 16 postpartum rooms, some with queen beds
- Emergency OR on mother/baby
- Family medicine resident on site M-F, during the day & help cover call
- Level II neonatal NICU
- Anesthesiology available 24/7, after hours need a lead time of 30 minutes
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off and allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental & vision
- Retirement plus match
- Base compensation plus patient quality, satisfaction and production bonuses
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location; Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Check out our website, www.salinaphysicianopportunities.com, to watch videos of physicians and community members discuss what it's like to work, live and play in Salina.
Find us on Facebook! Search Salina Physician Opportunities