Due to growing market demands, Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS is now seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngology physician.
Scope of practice includes general ENT and head and neck surgery. This would be a BRAND NEW service line so we would work closely with you in establishing your office space and needs in the OR.
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 24/7 Neurosurgery & Cardiothoracic Coverage
- Level II Neonatal NICU
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- Hospitalist Program
- 8 bed OR, 2 suites are ortho suites with laminar air flow
- Certified to have 365 beds
- Potential to build business quickly; SRHC employs 22 Family Medicine Physicians
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years
- Loan repayment
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off & allowance
- Base compensation + production, patient satisfaction and quality bonuses
- Paid malpractice
- Retirement plus match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows who qualify
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Interested in teaching? Salina has a four year medical school through the University of Kansas and a Family Medicine Residency. In Salina you have an academic flavor while still being able to function in a full time practice.
Find us on Facebook; search Salina Physician Opportunities