At Salina Regional Health Center, our people absolutely make the difference. With 70 employed physicians in multiple specialties, each physician brings a unique characteristic to our medical group. At SRHC we believe in patient centered, high quality care, simplicity in access to care, and stewardship in giving back to the community. Our physicians are engaged at work, in their home and in the community. What will you bring to the team?
Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS, is now seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our team!
Veridian Behavioral Health –
- Full complement of mental healthservices including outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and inpatient care through our 15 bed psychiatric service unit.
- Join a team of two psychiatrists and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Weekday inpatient rounding completed by advanced practice providers.
- Share call with a team of 3 physicians; weekends only.
- Fantastic support staff including; experienced psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, RNs and advanced practice providers.
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% nationally for patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy the balance of community, family & career.
- TEACH! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP’s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Production bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training (stipend repaid by service).
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.