Join a 100 top hospital with a newly established neurology residency program! St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking full time BC/BE general and fellowship-trained neurologists for both subspecialty outpatient opportunities and neurohospitalist positions.
St. Lukes Neurology Associates is part of the networks Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
Were looking for the following additions to our growing team of 34 neurologists and 22 Advanced Practitioners!
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Enjoy a substantial, monthly stipend at sign on - Its never too early to sign!
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities