Sanford Health’s Department of Urology is looking for a board-certified Pediatric Urologist to join their team of 5 urologists and 3 advanced practice providers in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Common cases include: hernias, hydroceles, orciopexies, circumcision, and hypospadias
- Approximately 50% pediatric patient
- Ages seen: 0-18 years
- Opportunity to build your practice in any/all of the following areas: Robotics and laser surgery, nephrectomy, prostatectomy, cystectomy, ESWL, PVP, TURP, Urolift, Botox, Interstim, MRI Fusion Biopsies, other male and female urological disorders
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery
- Call currently is 1:6 with rotating weekends and holidays
- Large primary care referral base
- Teaching opportunities
- Region’s only Level I Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Strong relationships within our department and with the surgical staff
- More than 65 board certified pediatric subspecialists work within the Sanford Fargo Region
- Academic appointment through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine is available
- Research opportunities and support services are available as well
- Guaranteed salary plus a comprehensive benefit package, 401k with employer match, relocation allowance, paid CME, and much more
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 482 clinics in 26 states and nine countries. Sanford is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition. For information, visit sanfordhealth.org.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 660 licensed beds and employs 585 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful ‘Heart of Lakes’ area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. North Dakota was rated the #1 state for physicians to practice medicine in 2018 by Medscapes.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517