Responsibilities include providing patient care in our family medical center, providing inpatient care and call duties 1:6. Responsibilities also include teaching residents and medical students in providing patient care, participating in quality improvement initiatives, and serving as leader and role model for residents.
Benefits of this Faculty Position:
- 1:6 Call Ratio
- Excellent cost of living/salary ratio for family physicians
- 10% Employer-matched contribution for retirement
- Fully paid medical and dental premiums for employee and family
- Fully paid medical malpractice insurance
- Tuition Discount for staff and dependents
- 22.5 vacation days annually, 11 paid holidays
- Full-time faculty that support each other and entire clinic team
- Excellent relationship with partner teaching hospital - Baptist Health
- Proximity to world-class, outdoor recreation that includes hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing
- Proximity to world-class cultural events in Northwest Arkansas
- Very safe community with excellent schools and university in town
- Airport 15 min from clinic, flights to DFW and Atlanta daily
Successful applicants must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine and have graduated an accredited ACGME program, have or be eligible for Arkansas medical licensure and have a DEA certificate.
The UAMS family medicine residency clinics participate in federal, state, and private payer quality improvement programs i.e. CMS Comprehensive Primary Care Plus, Arkansas Medicaid PCMH, and more.
Send CV to email@example.com.