Cleveland Clinic is currently seeking a full time physician for a West Side SNF position with the Center for Connected Care. The Center for Connected Care is the post-acute division of the Cleveland Clinic, and is a critical piece of Cleveland Clinics transformation into a value-oriented healthcare system.
- Provide assessment and consulting on patients at two area skilled nursing facilities.
- Provide medical oversight of patient care and rehabilitation.
- Serve as the collaborating physician of existing nurse practitioners.
- Work very collaboratively with home care teams.
- Medical Direction of both the program and potentially facilities, if desired.
Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine. Training and support will be provided by these existing practices. Achieving CMD certification will be supported. You will enter into a call rotation with the existing providers with nurse practitioner support for call. In addition, there will be opportunities available for: leadership responsibilities, research activities, education and clinical program development.