Be part of our growing employed multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ employed provider and 21 Primary Care Physicians. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is a 249-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission receiving several national recognitions from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades for our quality and patient safety.
Recruitment Package can include:
- *425,000 Guaranteed Salary, plus Benefits, for up to 3 years
- Signing & Real Estate Residency Bonuses – Negotiable
- Relocation Allowance Negotiable
- Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
- Visa Processing Fees (H1B considered)
- Tail Insurance
*Up to $425,000 guaranteed salary based on years of post-training experience, incremental to benefits.
ACMC is the only full service hospital in Ashtabula County:
- 100,000 County Population
- 35,000 Emergency Room Visits
- 4 Community-Based Family Health Centers
- Work with a Highly Experienced Urologist
- Fully Trained Staff
- Fully Integrated EMR with the Cleveland Clinic Health System (Epic)
- Well Defined Referral Source from our Employed and Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Rewarding Productivity Based Compensation Model After Guaranteed Period
Ashtabula is a Lakefront community, located in Northeastern Ohio less than 1 hour from Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA.; 3 hours to the Canadian border; 4 hours Southwest of Toronto . Quality of life, as well as, medical practice is great at ACMC! Recreational opportunities include several wineries, yacht clubs, marinas, golf course, parks, trails, and much more.
Contact Physician Recruiter, Janet Vettel, at 440-997-6731 or at Janet.Vettel@acmchealth.org to ask any questions or for more information about our exciting Urology opportunity and joining our engaged practice group.