Pediatric Neurosciences at Cleveland Clinic is seeking candidates for a new position in Pediatric Headache Management and General Pediatric Neurology. Fellowship Training in Pediatric Headache Management preferred but not required. Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatric Neurology and have an interest in headache management.
Pediatric Neurosciences is a clinically active section within a large academic Neurological Institute that includes a robust group of pediatric specialists including neurosurgery, epilepsy, psychiatry and psychology. The group also works collaboratively with the entire Pediatric Institute and participates in several coordinated care clinics.
Candidates should exhibit interest in clinical practice, resident, fellow and medical student teaching, as well as clinical research.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Please include a current CV and cover letter with your application