Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join our established Pediatric team at the Sanford Bemidji Clinic in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of six Pediatricians, one Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, one Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and one Child Psychologist
- Ambulatory based practice, Monday-Friday
- Shared weekday evening hospital call, Monday-Thursday 5:00pm - 7:00am
- Hospital coverage only at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Level II nursery
- Five OB/GYN Physicians
- 980 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
- Exceptional compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minn., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 130 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level IV trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.