Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Department Physicians needed in Carrollton, KY!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current on ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- 400 hours of recent ED Experience
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky medical license and DEA
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for FT providers!
For more information about this opportunity please contact Chris Mooney, Regional Manager: Chris.Mooney@emcare.com or 850-437-7724.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.