- High volumes of neurologic care that warrant another physician
- Well established practice in gorgeous new facility with 2 FT physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- General Clinical Neurology (Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology and/or Clinical Neuroendocrinology and/or Clinical Neuro- Ophthalmology a plus)
- Shared Call
- NextGen EMR system in place.
- Standalone Neuro Care Center- newly constructed and State of the Art!
Due to community growth and succession planning we welcome any Provider desiring to join a busy, well-established practice in beautiful lake country.
Hancock Health in Greenfield, Indiana is looking for a Neurologist to join a well established practice in Greenfield. The candidate should possess an interest or focus in Alzheimers, memory, movement disorder, MS, neuro critical, and headache. Supportive culture and collegial work environment.
- This is a busy practice with a mix of both office and hospital work. Full time Hospitalist program on board. New physician will only be needed for consults.
- Would be open to full or part time candidates.
- If full-time 4.5 days (practice is open 9am-4pm) Mon-Fri
- If part-time 30 clinical hours (scheduled patient visits per week)
- Call schedule is flexible.
- Verifiable need due to growing patient demand and retiring Neurologist.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- On average 10-12 patients per day
- Competitive starting salary plus production incentive.
- Employed Opportunity
Comprehensive benefits package. Employer paid malpractice. Student loan reimbursement, sign on bonus, financial assistance during residency, and relocation expenses considered.
Hendricks Regional Health is looking for a Neurologist to take over an existing practice. Office is located in Avon, Indiana. Shared call with Danville, Indiana office. Call is 1:4 (Minimal call). Physician will average 50 patients per week. Ideal schedule will be 4 days a week 8:00-5:00. Open to recent or practicing physician.