Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting Jackson County Gastroenterology with the search for a Board Certified (or Board Eligible, if newly trained) Gastroenterologist to join their established group with two Gastroenterologists and two Advanced Practice Providers. The group has been in existence for 14 years and enjoys an exceptional reputation in the community.
The ideal applicant will have experience and/or training with ERCP. The new physician will see patients in their main location in Independence and in an additional hospital in close proximity. Call will be shared 1:4.
The practice is offering a competitive financial package commensurate with training and experience, including salary and benefits (health, life, disability & malpractice insurances, retirement, CME time and expenses, vacation time and the potential for partnership).
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Centerpoint Medical Center, located minutes from Kansas City, is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. The hospital features the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families. Centerpoint Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 270+ private rooms, the hospital features a strong complement of sub-specialists and robust inpatient services including trauma, oncology, neurosciences, and many more key services!
About the Kansas City Metro:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more. Forbes, The Huffington Post, National Geographic, CNBC and Thrillist all agree, Kansas City is a top place to live and work.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship. All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence.