Phelps County Regional Medical Center has an opening for a Psychologist,
- Base salary
- Relocation allowance
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $3,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
Tucked away in the majestic rolling hills of the Ozark, the city of Rolla in central Missouri proudly boasts green landscapes, crystal waters, and historic towns that are truly the sparkling gems of the Midwest.
The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to me, Elizabeth Hedrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Upon review a phone screen will be scheduled