If the main priority in your search is a great group of partners; you need to take a closer look at this opportunity.
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team!
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- 27 bed ED with 4 trauma rooms and 36,000 visits annually
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in 2013 with intensivist coverage and hospitalist program
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 75+ physicians and 40+ APP's
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, pulmonology & more!
- Accredited as a chest pain center and primary stroke center
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME time off and allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental & vision
- Retirement plus match
- Base compensation plus patient quality, satisfaction and production bonuses
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Regional airport with daily flights to Chicago and Denver
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO