Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology

Hillsboro, OH 45133

Specialty Obstetrics & Gynecology
Profession Physician

Physicians for Women is recruiting an OB/GYN physician to join a successful, two-physician practice in Hillsboro, Ohio. This practice is dedicated as the sole provider of obstetric services in the county, and additionally, serves adjacent counties.

• Competitive compensation package, including- base salary; quarterly bonus potential; CME expense account; PTO; paid malpractice; excellent benefits; 401K; relocation allowance; signing bonus

• Weekend call 1:4 ratio

• 300+ births annually

• Gynecological and surgical procedures conducted utilizing minimally invasive approaches

• Electronic medical record with wireless network

• Opportunity to make a tremendous personal impact on the lives and health of women through their life span

• Opportunity to begin in an established practice, with unlimited ability to grow clientele and patient base

• Aligned with Highland District Hospital

Located approximately 50 miles from three major cities- Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati- Hillsboro, Ohio, in Highland County, offers many urban amenities, in a suburban area and atmosphere. Many residents enjoy access to YMCA facilities, two golf courses within the county, and 2 state parks with lake access that includes thousands of acres for hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, fishing, boating, and camping. Hillsboro, and surrounding Highland County, is home to many peaceful Amish and Mennonite communities that own farms and stores that are open to the public. The city of Hillsboro has an excellent school system that offers many college preparatory classes to high school students, as well as a divided elementary, middle school, and high school arena to better cater to the needs of students. Within Highland County, there are four additional school districts located throughout the county for its residents which are just as high performing. Additionally, Hillsboro is home to Southern State Community College which provides exceptional junior college coursework, with Associate Degree programs, and partnership Bachelor and Master Degree programs. Rich with an agricultural heritage, Hillsboro, the county seat, hosts the annual Highland County Fair which is attended by thousands of people yearly, and many towns within Highland County enjoy seasonal festivals and celebrations. With a population of nearly 45,000 people, Highland County is an ideal place to begin practice work and partnership with a locally supported and community-maintained hospital.