Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital are seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
- 67,000 annual patient visits
- 44-bed recently renovated ED with fast track
- Level II Trauma Center
- Flexible scheduling - 11 hour shifts
- Dedicated pediatric ED
- Critical care sub-specialty support
- 1.45 patients per hour
- Excellent support services and nursing staff
- Destin ER affiliated Freestanding ED
- Navarre ER affiliated Freestanding ED
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.