Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to become part of our prestigious practice at Northwest Medical Center in the Fort Lauderdale area (Margate, FL). New Emergency Medicine Residency Program started Summer 2022.
This Emergency Room Features:
- ED consists of 45-55 beds including the Pediatric area
- Separate Pediatric ER
- Approx. 63,928 visits to include main ED and Pediatric ED
- 50 hours of physician coverage
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Providers
- Approximately 2.2 patients per hour
- Admission rate approximately 35%
- EMR: Meditech and Pdoc
- 24 hour in house hospitalists
- 24 hour in house intensivists
- No floor code or consult responsibilities
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility
- Independent Contractor
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM).
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter, at email@example.com or call/text 850-266-0367.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.