Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE EM Physician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- The newly employed physician will join a congenial group of 75+ physicians (including 4 toxicologists) and 35+ advanced practice clinicians.
- LVHN has a Level I Trauma Center with primary angioplasty, MI alert and stroke alert programs, 4 helicopters and PACs.
- Our group staffs 5 ERs in the Lehigh Valley serving 240,000 patients.
- Our large, physician-led network offers advanced career opportunities in teaching, research and leadership.
- LVHN has the third largest EM residency program in the U.S. and our physicians are eligible for academic appointment at the University of South Florida.
- In the world of rapidly changing healthcare, the Department of Emergency Medicine at LVHN provides a cohesive, team-centered culture and is guided by strong, sound leadership.
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Physician must be clinically strong and patient focused
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance