Thrive Where Contributions Are Rewarded and Valued
As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, South Carolina has been serving the community in 1917 and has since grown to 273 acute care beds offering a wide range of specialties and services. Services include a 24/7 emergency room, womens center, behavioral health center, cardiovascular imaging, neurosurgery, and more! Aiken Regional Medical Centers is accredited by The Joint Commission and has received multiple awards, including #1 most caring hospitals in the region!
- 10 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Award-winning program with supportive resources, including cancer care, cardiovascular institute, and a neurosciences center
- 16-bed, open ICU with intensivists on staff
- 27 bed ED with 55,000 annual visits
- Hospitalists run codes on their own patients
- Access SoundInstitute learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Not open to new grads - ideally looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years with recent acute care experience