Envision Physician Services is searching for an Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Palms West Hospital in Wellington, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM). Candidates must have leadership and administrative experience.
The Emergency Dept. features -
- 52,000 patient visits/yr (34K Main ER; 18K Peds ER).
- Palms West features a 14 bed ED and see approximately 34,000 patients per year. (Avg 92 patients/day)
- Physicians coverage allowing for a comfortable PPH of 2.16
- Separate 10-bed PedsE ED treating 18,000 patients per year staffed 24 hours by dedicated PEM Physicians/APP's
- Very competitive compensation with stipend
- W-2 location, with full benefits package
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.