Sanford Health is currently seeking an enthusiastic, interactive Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist who is also fellowship trained in Dermatopathology to join its expanding Dermatology Department in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Looking for someone who would like to have a mix of clinical dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Large regional referral base
- Practice offers a wide range of dermatologic services, and ones schedule could be full immediately as there is significant shortage of dermatologists in the area.
- Clinic has a Fellowship trained MOHS surgeon on site.
- Cosmetic practice utilizes state-of-the-art laser technology.
- Other modalities include:
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Providers can expect to see around 25 patients on their clinic days with ample opportunity and support to see more patients if desired.
- No hospital call
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiting
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539