Patient Centered Neurology at Mischer Neuroscience Associates
Memorial Hermann | Mischer Neuroscience Associates is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join an exciting practice in West Houston. Patient Centered Neurology at Mischer Neuroscience Associates (MNA) provides comprehensive diagnostic consultation services for a broad number of sleep-related and neurological conditions to our referring physicians, new patient evaluations for those without physician referrals and second opinion consultations. In addition, our expert team provides state-of-the-art electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCV) in-office with the most advanced technology in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Graduate of a nationally accredited Physician Assistant program
- At least two (2) years experience in general adult medicine
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Inc.
- Current, unrestricted License by the Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners
- Certified in Basic and Advanced Life Support
- Knowledgeable and compliant with all relevant laws, rules regulations and accreditation standards
To be considered for this opportunity, please click on the Job ID# link to apply for Job ID# 100067547.