Patient Centered Neurology at Mischer Neuroscience Associates
Memorial Hermann is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join an exciting practice in West Houston assisting the onsite physician by conducting patient histories and physical examinations, assessing patient's condition and performing follow up assessments and procedures. 100% Outpatient Neurology
Patient Centered Neurology at Mischer Neuroscience Associates (MNA) provides comprehensive diagnostic consultation services for a broad number of sleep-related and neurological conditions to our referring physicians, new patient evaluations for those without physician referrals and second opinion consultations. In addition, our expert team provides state-of-the-art electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCV) in-office with the most advanced technology in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Graduate of a nationally accredited Physician Assistant program
- Minimum 2 years experience in general adult medicine
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Inc.
- Current, unrestricted License by the Texas State Board of Physician Assistant Examiners
- Certified in Basic and Advanced Life Support
To be considered for this opportunity, please click on the Job ID# link to apply for Job ID# 100055934.