Denver's largest healthcare employer announces a new Family Medicine clinic in Fairplay, Colorado, 90 minutes southwest of downtown Denver. Located between 4 mountain passes and known as South Park, the clinic's primary drawing area includes the 16,000 residents of Park County. The best fit for this position will be a BC/BE Family physician who likes the autonomy of solo site and wants to be hiking, mountain biking, snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, whitewater rafting and cross country skiing minutes after closing the office door. Colorado's world class ski resorts are 30-90 minutes away, and Denver's nightlife, shopping, theater and professional sports events are waiting for you when you want a weekend urban adventure.
*Downtown Fairplay clinic newly refurbished in 2018
* Outpatient Only and no deliveries with telephone call 1:4 shared with HealthONE Family Medicine Physicians in Denver who share the eClinicalWorks EHR platform
* The autonomy of a solo office with the collegiality of 200+ employed physicians with HealthONE's 6 Denver metro area hospitals and clinics
* 50+ Primary Care physicians help guide HealthONE in how we staff, equip and create the best environment to deliver great care
* Part of the HCA Healthcare system with the clinical power of data at scale: our national network gives physicians the opportunity to collaborate and conduct research on a national scale. HCA Healthcare leverages data from 26 million patient encounters annually with over 170 hospitals in 19 states.
* Competitive Compensation includes:
Guaranteed base salary
Sign On Bonus and Relocation
Robust Benefits including CME time and expenses,
401K + matching
Reply now with CV and cover message to HealthONE Family Medicine Physician Recruiter.