Neurohospitalist for Comprehensive Stroke Center in York, PA
100K in Educational Loan Repayment Available
WellSpan Health is seeking a fellowship trained Stroke Neurologist to join a core team of Neurohospitalists providing mostly inpatient stroke care for our growing regional program. WellSpan is located in south central Pennsylvania with 8 hospitals and over 170 locations across 5 counties. We are the region's only accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center and Level 1 Trauma Center offering 10 residency programs and 6 fellowship programs.
About the Position
- Primarily inpatient work with some outpatient for follow up stroke patients
- Work with 5 - 6 other Neurohospitalists as part of our growing regional stroke team
- Call is for stroke only; Telestroke program in place
- No overnight call on weekends
- Full range of stroke services available including endovascular services
- Competitive salary + Signing bonus + Educational loan repayment
- 5 weeks of time off + 6 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, & retirement plans
- Paid relocation, CME stipend & medical malpractice w/ tail included
- Paid STD, LTD, life insurance
About the Community
- Conveniently located just 1 hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia
- Family-oriented community with abundant recreational and cultural activities including: theatre, symphony, golf, hiking and water sports.
For information about the practice Click here
Click Here for more information about WellSpan Health
Click Here to see WellSpan Working as One
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact
Cris Williams, Physician Recruiter, via email below.