Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Hematology/Oncology seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its growing hospital-affiliated practice located in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY. This is an exceptional opportunity to join another advanced practitioner working with five highly-regarded physicians in an established practice with a longstanding reputation for personalized care. Offices are located in Saratoga Springs, within a half mile of the hospital, and Malta, just 9 miles south of the city. Both are located in recently constructed medical buildings. Our group serves just one hospital with a robust office-based practice. Physicians perform inpatient consults and round on patients. Our new advanced practitioner will also have rounding responsibilities. Hospitalists admit and discharge patients. Our advanced practitioners will provide in-office and inpatient care on a rotating basis. Experience in hematology or hospitalist medicine is required.
- Our Cancer Program once again received accreditation with commendation from The Commission on Cancer (CoC.)
- Radiation oncology services are provided at the hospital’s Mollie Wilmot Radiation Oncology Center which is accredited by the American College of Radiation Oncologists.
- Saratoga Hospital has been designated a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence™ (DICOE) by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Saratoga Hospital offers an American College of Radiology Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center.
- We also offer an American College of Radiology designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- Our Laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Our multispecialty practice —Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—has more than 250 physicians and advanced practice providers across a number of medical and surgical specialties. The medical group has grown significantly in recent years, largely because of its reputation for achieving a unique balance of autonomy and collaboration. Our medical staff members genuinely respect and care about each other, their patients, and our community. Medical group members play an invaluable role in our hospital’s continued growth and reputation for excellence. They enjoy a shared-governance approach to leadership and the support of exceptional staff and administration.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center—the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
Saratoga Hospital: An Affiliate of Albany Med
Saratoga Hospital recently affiliated with Albany Med. This partnership has added convenient access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package! Saratoga is a great place to live and work.