Cleveland Clinic's Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is recruiting BC/BE Physiatrists with an interest in clinical education leadership.
Our departments growth brings opportunities for both early and mid-career candidates in a variety of roles, including medical directorships, leadership of education, and quality improvement initiatives. Join a dynamic and growing faculty supporting our clinical outpatient and inpatient enterprise within a Clinician Educator track to grow skills and advance career interests.
- Collaboratively with nationally prominent physicians in rehabilitation, neurology, psychiatry and neurosurgery.
- With outstanding clinical and academic support resources and a very collaborative multidisciplinary faculty.
- In an environment where you learn and grow professionally through a wide array of educational opportunities, including leadership roles, bolstered by the nationally recognized excellence in clinical care of the Cleveland Clinic.
Right Now is a Time of Unprecedented Change for Cleveland Clinic PM&R:
Our joint venture partnership with Select Medical, have been recognized as the Best Physical Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio 2020-2021 by Newsweek Magazine - chosen based on a rigorous methodology that includes data from a survey of thousands of medical experts and KPIs based on the U.S. Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services. Our affiliation with Select Medical brings us a formal relationship with outstanding academic PM&R faculties across the nation - Sharing the best of rehabilitation science and training in the United States.
A Dynamic Academic Department:
I addition to its established residency and fellowship programs, our department has a growing presence in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, both located in a recently built Medical Education Campus in the middle of the Cleveland Clinic main campus. There is ample opportunity to develop PM&R CME programs and to serve as faculty on programs run by collaborating specialties. The Cleveland Clinic offers training opportunities for clinician educators promoting personal growth within this role.
All of our physicians hold faculty appointments and participate in inter-professional teaching through Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and a multitude of degree-granting institutions.
We offer a competitive salary enhanced with a generous fringe benefits package:
This dynamic position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
Please include your current CV and cover letter with your application