Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, is seeking a BE/BC Pathologist to join a great team emphasizing patient satisfaction, quality of care and collegial interaction with a strong integrated group practice culture! Our comprehensive health care organization is the largest in the state of Kansas with over 90 points of entry encompassing acute care, outpatient clinics and senior services. Employing over 125 Physicians across 40 specialties, there is a vast opportunity and support system for your practice at Via Christi.
- AP/CP certified with some experience preferred
- Ability to perform frozen sections, surgical and cytopathology specimens
- Large volume of cases from 10 surrounding outpatient clinics and attached Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Join one full-time pathologist and one part-time dermatopathologist
Why Ascension Medical Group Via Christi?
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and employer subsidized health insurance
- Competitive salary and relocation available for qualified candidates
- Air Capital of the World
- Urban center of 350,000 people thats perfect for families and singles alike with a brand new airport, one-of-a-kind shopping experiences and unique restaurants
- Voted #1 city for overall affordability by Business Insider
- Award winning schools, great parks/trails, playgrounds, museums, theater, YMCA system and the nationally ranked Sedgwick County Zoo