We are excited to introduce you to Olathe Health and the exciting opportunities we have at Miami County Medical Center.
We have an employment opportunity to serve as the Medical Director for our Emergency Care Center and Hospitalist program. We also have a position available for a physician to provide care in our Emergency Care Center and also serve as a Hospitalist. These position are employed by Olathe Health. I wanted to inquire about your potential interest in learning more about these positions and possibly having a phone call to discuss in more detail.
Miami County Medical Center (MCMC) is located in Paola, Kansas which is 20 minutes south of metropolitan Kansas City. MCMC is a 39-bed hospital that offers a 24-hour emergency care center staffed by certified emergency professionals. MCMC is a not-for-profit medical center and has a network of practicing providers specializing in several areas of medicine. Miami County Medical Center offers a wide range of specialties for individuals of all ages, such as primary care, orthopedics, general surgery, rehabilitation and cardiology.
Position Details and Requirements:
- Both positions require Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. The positions require hospital credentialing to work in the Emergency Room and well as provide inpatient care as a hospitalist.
- The positions are available as a .5 to 1.0 FTE. (1.0 FTE = 12.5 shifts per month)
- Clinical shifts are 12 hours in duration (7A-7P-7A) but some physicians can be granted approval to work a 24 hour shift.
- The Medical Director will also serve as the Trauma Director as MCMC is a Level IV Trauma Center.
- No Previous Medical Director experience is required.
- Medical Director Stipend = $150.00/hour for administrative work.
- The medical director candidate must be willing to work at least half time clinically.
- ACLS/PALS/ATLS is required
All candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Miami County Medical Center has undergone significant expansion. Several projects have recently been completed.
- A new family medicine office with a walk-in clinic has recently opened.
- We have opened new outpatient rehabilitation centers in Spring Hill, Kansas and Osawatomie Kansas.
- A new multi-specialty clinic has that is located in the hospital has been completed.
- 3D Mammography is now available.
I would enjoy the chance to learn more about your interest in our positions and discuss them in detail.
I look forward to hearing back. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 913-791-4293 or by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Vice President – Business Development and Physician Engagement
Olathe Health System