West Tennessee Healthcare is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for an outpatient only opportunity with a Rural Health Clinic in Caruthersville, Missouri.
- Practice is 50% Peds with one seasoned NP with over 15 years experience and one new graduate familiar with the market area.
- Ob/Gyn support services provided once per week for the group.
- CLIA Waived Lab with Quest as a reference lab.
- Athena based Ambulatory Medical Record.
West Tennessee Healthcare is a large not for profit healthcare system with Jackson Madison County General Hospital (642 beds) as its flagship hospital and five other affiliates including Dyersburg Hospital which is 22 miles from clinic where Sub-specialty back up and Hospitalists are available. Clinic is hospital owned under the operation of the West Tennessee Medical Group.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- Up to $90,000 over three years in Medical Loan Repayment
- Transition Bonus and up to $10,000 in Relocation
- With HPSA score for location of 20.
Caruthersville, Missouri located in Pemiscot County on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, is known as a small community with a big heart. 3 hours to St. Louis, MO, and 85 miles south to Memphis, TN. It is an outdoor lovers paradise. South Missouri/Northwest TN offers zip lining, kayaking, hiking and some of the best duck and deer hunting around. Enjoy viewing bald eagles and almost every other type of shorebird at Reelfoot Lake State Park just a short drive away. Children are obsessed with the Discovery Park of America in Dyersburg, TN. This unique place offers visitors of all ages a world class entertainment and educational experience. More than 70,000 square feet of galleries and interactive exhibits plus 50 acres of outdoor space to explore.